Mari Belajar Bahasa Arab
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteer in Senegal!

Go down

Volunteer in Senegal! Empty Volunteer in Senegal!

Post by jasper987jas Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:15 am

The Sama Tata Foundation is a non-profit founded in 2010 by founder and executive Director Mrs. Bineta Diop with the mission to assist women, children and families who are underrepresented and in the greatest need of assistance all over the world. Currently we have one headquarters in NYC and representatives in Dakar, Senegal and are currently working to get in office organized in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

The volunteer program is fairly new as are our other programs both in the US and Senegal, therefore you will be responsible for paying for your flight to Senegal and other living expenses. We are working to get a hosting program going for volunteers with trusted locals however since I work with the US office I'm not sure about the details regarding that.

If you are interested in volunteering in Dakar, Senegal with the Sama Tata Foundation or in any of our other opportunities, please visit our website at samatataus.org, our profile and ads on idealist.org or e-mail me, Danielle Swisher,

Thanks so much and enjoy!

tra gop
gia công cơ khí

jasper987jas
Baru Je Join
Baru Je Join

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum